The Meow Bag is a fun cat shaped cross body with lots of character that cat fans will love! Leave it more subtle with plainer fabrics or show your love of cats with full on prints! Featuring lots of pockets as always this bag is not only cool but functional and practical too.
The zipper plaque at the top follows the shape of the cat and the slip pocket on the front accentuates this also.
On the back we have a zipper pocket and on the inside we have a further zipper pocket and slip pocket to.
This listing is for the instant downloadable pattern templates and booklet. This includes full colour step by step instructions, and full sized templates to print, SVG’s and Projector file as well as a free video tutorial.
Swipe through the images to see some of the fantastic tester bags and to get inspiration!
9 5/16″ (23.7 cm) wide by 9 13/16″ (25.0 cm) high by 3 9/16″ (9 cm) deep.
As well as full written instructions that you can sew along to, there is a full 48-minute video step-by-step tutorial on the designer’s YouTube channel. You can watch the free video tutorial to see how its made before purchasing or to sew along to!
- ¾ meter of main fabric.
- ¾ meter of lining fabric.
- ¾ meter of woven interfacing.
- ¾ meter of non-woven interfacing.
- ½ meter of fusible foam.
- Two 25 mm (1″) D rings.
- Two 25 mm (1″) Lobster Clasp.
- One 25 mm (1″) Slider.
- Eight Rivets (six for the strap, two for the bag) – the designer used 8mm (5/16″) Post Rivets (or you can use ChicagoScrews).
- One 18 cm (7 1/16″) #3 Zipper (or tape and pull).
- One 18 cm (7 1/16″) #5 Zipper (or tape and pull).
- One 45 cm (17 11/16″) #5 Zipper Tape and two pulls (facing each other).
- Basic sewing supplies.
- A sewing machine.
The sewing patterns have full seam allowance included as explained in the pattern. Included in the pattern is the following:
- Full step by step written instructions with photos in both Letter and A4 PDFs.
- Full sized templates to download and print.
- SVG’s for digital cutting machines.
- Projector Files.
- Full video tutorial for you to sew along with (or if you get stuck) on Youtube.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after checkout.