If you want a classic knitting bag, then here is the Maryland Classic Retro Knitting Bag! Of course, if you are not a knitter, it is useful for all sorts of other things too but most people will recognise it as a useful yarn project bag, and long enough to store your knitting needles too.
It has an eyelet on the top to let the yarn out and a full-length zipper to keep everything neat. It will fit needles up to 14” and it is pretty quick to make too and would make an awesome present.
- Bound inner end seams,
- Full-length zipper,
- Handy eyelet for yarn crafts.
14” long by 15 ½” round.
Confident beginner to intermediate. There are not too many nasty surprises here but some skills are assumed. There are plenty of tips to help you along your journey.
- 16” canvas for the outer,
- 16” lining fabric,
- 16” foam interfacing
- One 12” zipper to match your outer canvas,
- One ½” gold eyelet,
- Something to decorate the zipper pull. The designer loves to use a strip of leather or vegan leather or a piece of nice ribbon.
- One packet of bias binding to match or coordinate with your lining fabric.
You will receive ten pages of detailed instructions including twelve colour photos showing some of the steps. This is a cut and measure pattern so no need to worry if you do not have a printer. All you need is a rotary cutter, mat and ruler.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.