This is the Marmoris Handbag. This simple and chic bag comes in two sizes and has magnetic snaps to open the bag up wide to find what you need.
The inside features a zippered pocket and a large divided slip pocket. The bag is generously sized without being too large. It can be made from various fabric mediums such as faux leathers, vinyl, cork fabric or even quilting cotton. This pattern is domestic machine friendly.
This bag has so many options, such as;
• one OR two handle straps plus an optional crossbody strap,
• turn-lock closure or any variety of bag closures,
• three hardware options in the pattern but endless possibilities,
• drop-in lining.
– Short = 11½” wide by 7½” high by 6″ deep.
– Tall = 11½” wide by 9½” high by 6″ deep.
This pattern is for the Ambitious Beginner / Intermediate. You’ll need to choose your materials appropriately. You’ll need to know how to install a zipper and determine interfacing to match your material choices.
Recommended Fabrics / Fabric & Hardware Requirements / Choose Your Flap Hardware and Bag Handle Option:
The pattern includes:
• FULL Sized Pattern pieces,
• a Cutting List (to use instead of the included rectangular pattern pieces – to save the trees!),
• colorful and clear diagrams for most steps,
• detailed steps written for most skill levels,
• an A0 copy-shop file,
• Labels to keep track of your cut pieces,
• Video for this pattern (and is courtesy of That’s Sew Jules) which you can watch below:
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.