Sew the ideal reusable and eco-friendly market tote bag to carry your groceries and more.
- Three sizes,
- Unique way to construct flat bottom,
- Durable finished bag, perfect for everyday use.
All you need is one layer of sturdy fabric to create this super useful tote. No lining is added! Raw edges are finished using French Seam technique.
Measurements are in inches and centimeters.
Sizing info = wide on bottom by tall by deep:
Small = 7¾” (20cm) by 8½” (22cm) by 5” (12cm).
Medium = 10¾” (27cm) by 11¼” (29cm) by 6” (15cm).
Large = 13¾” (35cm) by 14¼” (37cm) by 7” (18cm).
- Fabric (waxed canvas, oilskin, canvas, or home decor fabric) – 1/2 yard for small and medium sizes, 3/4 yard for large,
- Webbing (light to medium weight, nylon or cotton) for the handles,
- One snap closure (plastic or metal),
- Cutting mat, ruler, and rotary cutter,
- Wonder clips and/or pins,
- A snap setting tool,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Please note, this is a measure and cut pattern meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are provided to make this bag!
You will receive nine pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this fantastic bag in three different sizes.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.