The Makayla Bag comes together quickly, can be done as a casual every day bag or a classy number for special occasions.
You can dress it up or down, modify it, make it a crossbody by making a crossbody strap instead or add some bling with some chain.
You can add to it, like adding a slip pocket inside, or make it a lightning fast sew by using metal connectors instead of the sewn connectors. She will be cute either way!
- 2 SIZES: medium and small
- step by step instructions with over 200 photos
- domestic machine friendly
- whole pattern pieces (no fold pieces)
- metric and imperial measurements
- all pattern pieces (except the strap) available + measurements for rectangular pieces
- Full length video tutorial available – link included in the pattern download
She is easy on the hardware (but with options for more), can be made in any fabric and is domestic machine friendly.
SMALL: 10 3/4″ W, 5 1/2″ H, 2 3/8″ D … (27.5 cm W, 14 cm H, 6 cm D)
MEDIUM: 12 1/2 W”, 6 3/4 H”, 3 D” … (31.8 cm W, 17 cm H, 7.6 cm D)
a PDF pattern with full pattern pieces in LETTER size and A4 as well as measurements for rectangular pieces, detailed pictures, and step by step instructions on how to make your own MAKAYLA bag. The pattern pieces are whole (no fold pieces).
There are over 200 photos accompanying the instructions to guide you through making this bag.
As with all my patterns, it has some possibly new tricks and techniques that might be useful!
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.