The Ludlow Double Zip Wristlet keeps your essentials in easy reach. The top zipper opens to the main compartment. Eight card slots and one slip pocket keep your credit cards, cash, and necessities organized. The front zippered pocket is ideal for your phone. The wristlet handle combines two fabrics for a unique look. A curved accent adds visual interest and durability to the base.
Bonus pattern included – you have the option to sew the Ludlow as a belt bag! Bonus instructions are included for Waist Belt Connectors to wear your Ludlow around your waist. The Waist Belt Connectors sew up quickly and easily. Choose from either the D-Ring Version or the Eyelet/Grommet Version. Clip the adjustable Waist Belt to the Ludlow Waist Belt Connectors, and off you go!
– 6″ height.
– 9″ width.
– 1¾” depth.
A video sewalong is included with this pattern, and can be viewed now to see if this project is right for you. Check out the playlist below.
- Fabric I : (Exterior Front Top and Back, Exterior Pocket Front and Back, Zipper Tabs, Optional Wristlet Tab, Card Pocket, Lining Slip Pocket, Strap) ½ yard 44” cotton or canvas,
- Fabric II : (Exterior Pocket Lining, Lining, Strap Contrast) Fat Quarter cotton,
- Accent: (Accent on Exterior Front and Back) 9” high by 12” wide piece of Faux Leather or Cork,
- 1½ yards 20” wide Woven Interfacing,
- Optional if using light weight accent material: 7” wide by 1 ¾” high piece of Ultra Firm Stabilizer,
- Two (9” or longer) #3 – #4.5 zippers,
- One (1/2”) D Ring, if adding Optional Wristlet Tab,
- One (1/2”) Swivel Hook,
- One 8 mm double cap rivet + tools for installation,
- Washable Fabric Marker,
- Fabric Glue (Fabri-Tac or similar),
- Walking Foot attachment (recommended for domestic sewing machines).
Full-color photos and illustrations accompany fifteen pages of detailed, tutorial-style instructions. Patterns are included for both fabric and interfacing pieces. Additionally, dimensions are provided for square and rectangle pieces in order to use a rotary cutter and cutting mat. The designer includes fabric and interfacing pattern layouts, and labels to keep your prepared fabric pieces organized while you sew. A team of twelve testers vetted this pattern, testing varied methods and interfacings, editing, revising, and clarifying — ensuring your successful outcome.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.