A handy-sized bag with removable wristlet strap, Lucy is suitable for many uses. Both bags have two roomy internal pockets one with a zip. The front feature panel is eye-catching and allows us to show off some of our favourite fabrics and colour combinations. These are an easy make and can be made with or without piping and wadding to suit your own taste. Very scrap friendly for using small pieces of beautiful prints.
We designed Lucy along with its sister bag Amy for those times when you don’t want a big bag with you but still need to carry those essential items. We were very pleased with the way it turned out and realised it would also be a great make-up bag, pencil case or maybe to keep nail varnishes and manicure items in.
Lucy and Amy wristlet clutch bags are a great value combination that should be in every sewing pattern collection.
Features of Lucy and Amy:
- Top zip closure.
- Removable wristlet strap.
- One internal zipped pocket.
- One open internal pocket.
- Front feature panel.
- Fully lined.
Approx. 9.5” Wide & 6” High
- Main outer fabric Pink Canvas 1 Fat Quarter
- Contrast Fabric Pink Floral 13” Wide 9” High
- Lining Fabric Pink Batik 1 Fat Quarter
- Wadding Pelon Iron on Polyester 1 Fat Quarter
- Or Interfacing Medium weight interfacing 1 Fat Quarter
- 1 6” Zip
- 1 8” Zip
- 4 mm Ready Made Piping ¼ yard
- 2 Chicago Screw or Rivet (optional)
- 1 25mm D Ring
- 1 25mm Lobster Clasp
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.