This Lobster Pencil Case (also great as a fun spectacles or sunglasses case) is a drawstring design that is easy to execute, with no zippers required!
Why not add flair to your desk with a fun sea-creature-inspired pouch for your writing and drawing supplies.
Check out the OTHER amazing animal zipper pouches in the same series as this design.
Size of Pouch = 7.5” long by 3.5” wide by 1.25” deep.
Total Size with Tail and Claws = 10” long by 7” wide by 1.25” deep.
• Outer Fabric – ½ Yard (at most),
• Lining Fabric – 18 by 10 inches,
• Interfacing – 18 by 14 Fusible Fleece,
• Strings – 28 inches of cord (ribbon, strap – whatever works best for you),
• Eyes – I used scraps of felt and tiny buttons (you can be creative here),
This is a PDF pattern with photo & written instructions.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.