Is there anything better than pretty Little Gems? Now you can make 4 of them! With only this one pattern the designer will show you how to create 4 different clutches/pouches with just a small adjustment.
The flap versions have an interior zipper pocket and the top zipper versions are plain but you can add any interior pocket if you wish.
Whether you choose Opal, Onyx, Beryl or Topaz, you are going to love them all.
This is a fast, fun and easy project, that is Fat Quarter friendly and requires very little hardware.
Perfect for craft fairs or a last-minute gift! But be warned …they are addictive!
These Clutches / Pouches can be made in faux leather, cotton or decorator fabrics.
Clutch – with or without flap = 6 1/2″ high by 10″ wide.
Pouch – with or without flap = 5 1/2″ high by 8 1/2″ wide by 3“ deep.
- One fat quarter of exterior fabric,
- One fat quarter of lining fabric
- 1/3 yard of woven medium weight fusible interfacing (SF101),
- 1/3 yard of foam stabilizer (Soft & Stable) or fusible fleece ( #987F or H640),
- One #3 Zipper – 6“ (Flap versions),
- One #5 zipper – 9″ (Zipper top versions),
- One 1/2” D-Ring or O-Ring,
- One 3/4” Swivel Clasp,
- One magnetic snap or turn-lock (Flap versions),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
This is a PDF pattern: 37 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 6 pages of full-size pattern pieces for all 4 versions of the Little Gems pouches/clutches. Cutting from measurements (when possible) is also included. Pattern pieces are in a separate PDF for easier printing, in US letter or A4 paper sizes.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.