The Little Crossbody Purse is the perfect size purse, a great addition to any outfit. It can be customized depending on what fabrics you will use, either for a great “night-out” or “every day” cross-body handbag.
This beginner-friendly project features a zipper front and back pockets and it’s fully lined. If you can make a simple cosmetic bag, you can also make this purse!
9.5″ wide by 7.5″ tall by 3″ wide.
• Vinyl 24 x 20 inch,
• Accent Fabric for Pocket – 6T x 8L,
• Lining fabric ½ yard,
• Zipper Tape – 7 + 8 + 14 inches (regular zippers are fine as long as you have a zipper at this size or longer) + 3 zipper pulls,
• Key fob hardware – (2) instead of D-rings,
• 2 sets of rivets (optional),
• Interfacing – 6 x 8 inch for pocket accent fabric (if needed) – I use fusible fleece,
• Matching thread (I use polyester thread).
For Bag Strap:
• 50-inch 1-inch W webbing,
• 50 x 0.5-inch strip of vinyl,
• 1 Slide Adjuster,
• 2 Swivel Clasps,
• 4 Sets of rivets (optional).
This is a PDF pattern/instructions, easy to follow step-by-step description with pictures. There is no need for a printer as all pattern pieces are cut to a specified size.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.