The Lilly design is a practical crossbody bag and its small size makes it perfect for carrying those daily use objects! Its magnetic closure on the closing strap, and its unique shape make it both fashionable and safe for holding your basic necessities.
And the best part this is an easy to sew pattern!
Finished size bag 7.5” tall by 8.6” wide by 1.18” deep (19 cm tall by 22 cm wide by 3 cm deep).
Recommended fabrics etc:
Quilting cotton or canvas is a great choice; vinyl/ faux leather is what the designer used but it requires a sewing machine that can handle multiple layers.
- 1/4 yard exterior fabric,
- 1/4 yard lining fabric,
- 1/4 yard for accent, piping and straps (this is
- 1/4 yard interfacing,
- Zipper 11.8 in / 30 cm,
- One zipper slider,
- One magnet snap,
- 6.3 in / 16 cm elastic ribbon,
- Two circle rings, d rings or rectangle rings,
- One slider buckle 1¼ in / 3 cm,
- Two swivel hook 1¼ in / 3 cm,
- 51 in / 130 cm bag strap (1¼ in / 3 cm ),
- Bias tape (to cover up internal raw edges)
- Optional: 7 rivets.
Video tutorial: Can be found here
Instructions describing each step detailed with clear, computer-generated graphics. Accurate actual size patterns.
– a4 size paper (8.25 x 11.75 in) (21 x 29.7 cm).
– letter size paper (8.5 x 11 in) (21.6 x 27.9 cm).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.