A fully lined slim men’s wallet suitable for making in cotton fabrics. Developed to hold credit cards, notes and even change without bulk. Great for domestic machines.
Inside card slots that each hold numerous credit cards
Back section for notes and change
Snap or Velcro fastening flap to hold coins securely
Ingenious folded construction to reduce seams and bulk
Great for kids and teens especially with the Velcro closure option – works for ladies too, and a nice quick make for sew and sell.
Check out this video preview so you can see all the details of the Lewis Wallet sewing pattern.
Skill level: Easy, beginner-friendly
Finished dimensions: 12 x 8.5cm (4¾ x 3¼”). But still holds a surprising amount.
Great for quilt cottons, oilskin Ankara. Essex Linen, light denim, lightweight canvas – cut up an old shirt or use a Batman print – tailor it to your loved one.
All you need is a 30 x 6” piece of fabric, some interfacing and plastic snaps (or Velcro) – it’s such a lovely easy and quick make
Delivered by instant download and includes full-size computer-generated pattern pieces, pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos, along with a video tutorial to walk you through making this ingenious wallet
* Video Tutorial included
* Full sized computer drafted PDF pattern pieces included
* All measurements given in inches and cm
* Complete, easy to follow instructions
* Full colour photos for every step
* Relevant sewing tips
* A list of material requirements and suggestions
* Printer friendly. Prints on US letter size or A4 paper
* Size check feature to verify your printer settings
* All patterns tested by a team of skilled testers
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.