With the Laura Purse sewing pattern, you can create your own beautiful drawstring purse. It’s a wonderfully roomy everyday purse that will fit all your necessities and there’s still room for a few extras. Laura has one interior zipper pocket, one interior slip pocket and a super fun drawstring closure.
12” wide by 12.5” tall by 5” deep.
- Fabric requirements are based on 42” wide fabric,
- Fabric A (main exterior fabric) – ½ yard,
- Fabric B (contrasting exterior fabric) – ½ yard,
- Fabric C (lining) – ½ yard,
- Interlining fabric (canvas, denim, or some other heavier weight fabric) to make your bag sturdier – ½ yard,
- SF 101 interfacing (or other medium weight fusible interfacing of choice) – 2 ½ yards,
- One 8” long metal or nylon zipper,
- Twelve 3/8” grommets or 7/16” extra-wide eyelets,
- Two 1 ¼” D-rings,
- Two 1 ¼” swivel lobster hooks.
You will receive thirteen pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make this purse.
Please note, this is a MEASURE AND CUT PATTERN meaning all pattern pieces are cut using a cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No printed
templates are needed to make this bag.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.