The Kodomo Wallet is a charming and compact wallet that is designed to hold a few cards and features a zippered compartment for storing cash, notes, coins, receipts, or other essentials. A bifold wallet with zipper and button closure.
It’s a great choice for those who prefer a minimalist lifestyle. You can also customize it with your child’s favorite heroes or characters, making it an ideal gift for kids, who want a wallet just like their parent. Great for imaginitive play too.
This stylish, cute and easy quick project is scrap buster friendly.
4″ wide by 4.5″ high.
The designer has produced a 7-minute video tutorial showing you how to make her Kodomo Wallet that you can watch here:
Materials needed to make this pattern:
- Three fat eighth (9″ by 22″) quilting weight fabrics for exterior, interior, and card slots,
- One fat eighth all-purpose fusible interfacing (SF101 or equivalent),
- One fat eighth lightweight fusible non-woven interfacing for card slot,
- One 0.75″ diameter cute button,
- 5″ long 1/4″ wide elastic,
- #3 all purposes zipper – 9″ or longer.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.