Sew your tissue pouches in 3 styles with this PDF sewing pattern. A choice of three options so you can have fun sewing up these simple projects. Sew one with just one fabric showing and the lining hidden, option two is to sew with the lining fabric peaking out at the edges to give the look of a neat binding, and option three is with a zipper. Handy and practical no matter which one you choose.
• 3 styles of tissue pouch to sew – zipped, lining hidden, and lining showing.
• Fully lined.
Sizing info (Height by Width by Length):
• Zipped pouch = 1 cm x 7cm x 12.5cm / 0.4″ x 2.7″ x 4.9″
• Lining hidden = 1 cm x 7cm x 12.5cm / 0.4″ x 2.7″ x 4.9″
• Lining showing = 1 cm x 7cm x 12.5cm / 0.4″ x 2.7″ x 4.9″
Beginner. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
Materials needed (see the pattern for full details):
- Exterior fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Lining fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Fusible interfacing. Recommended – Non-Woven = Vliseline H250 or Pellon 809. Woven = Pellon SF101, Vliseline G700.
- One #3 zipper. For a beginner sewer, the designer recommends nylon zips as they are easier to work with. She uses using silver/gold tone nylon zips which are easier and cheaper but give the illusion of metal zips,
- Leather zip pull (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of color photos to guide you along the way,
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included,
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size,
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric,
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project,
• Instructions are written in English.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.