The Kate bag is designed for those busy days when you need to carry a lot of items and a simple cross-body bag is not big enough. It provides plenty of storage for a busy mum or businesswoman and with multiple pockets, you can keep everything organized to eliminate clutter at the bottom of your handbag.
It features an external zipper pocket and a front slip pocket secured under the flap for quick access on the go. The perfect place to keep your phone, keys, or a travel card. Additionally, you will find cargo style and zipper pockets inside to keep smaller essentials easily accessible while a spacious main compartment holds the rest thanks to the oval-shaped base of the bag.
The Kate bag is fully lined with a zipper closure to keep all your belongings secure throughout the day.
The perfect shoulder bag that also comes with a removable and adjustable strap, so there is an option of wearing her across your body if that is what you prefer.
Width 40 cm (15 3/4″),
Height 35 cm (13 3/4″),
Depth 15 cm (6″).
Watch the video for a quick preview.
- Please note: You may need an additional amount of fabric if using a directional print.
- 145 cm / 100 cm (57”/ 39 ½”) of external fabric,
- 60 cm / 50 cm (24” / 20”) of external accent fabric,
- 145 cm / 70 cm (57” / 27 ½”) of lining fabric,
- 90 cm / 60 cm (35 ½” / 24”) of heavyweight, stable fusible interfacing such as Fast 2 Fuse Heavy, Fusible foam stabilizer, Fusible Fleece, Decovil heavy etc,
- 145 cm / 145 cm (57” / 57”) of lightweight fusible interfacing such as Stayflex,
- Two 2.5 cm (1”) D-rings,
- Two 2.5 cm (1”) Swivel lobster hooks,
- One 45 cm (18”) #5 Zipper,
- One 23 cm (9”) #3 Zipper,
- One 23 cm (9”) #5 Zipper,
- One 12 mm (½”) Magnetic snap,
- One 2.5 cm (1”) Strap adjuster / slider,
- Four 2.5 cm (1”) Strap end caps (optional),
- Double-sided tape (optional),
- Ten Rivets (optional),
- Strong multi-surface glue (optional).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.