The Kaland Weekender Tote Bag is perfect as a beach bag or to pack all your necessities for a weekend trip. With its large size and abundant pockets, we think this could also make the ideal diaper bag for moms with babies and toddlers too.
- Exterior zipper pocket,
- Interior zipper pocket,
- Interior elasticised slip pockets,
- Main zipper closure.
16″ wide on the bottom by 14″ tall by 6″ deep.
- Fabric A, B (exterior top and bottom) – canvas, quilting cotton, Essex linen, cotton/linen blend fabric, denim, medium weight home décor fabric.
- Fabric C, D (lining, pockets) – quilting cotton.
- Fabric A – 1 yard,
- Fabric B – ½ yard,
- Fabric C – 1 yard,
- Fabric D – 1 yard,
- Fusible Fleece (Pellon TP971 or Vlieseline H640) – 1¼ yard,
- Interfacing (Pellon SF101 or Vlieseline G700) – 2 yards,
- #5 Bagmaking nylon zippers – One 28” or longer,
- Two 14” or longer OR #5 nylon zipper by the foot – 50” long strip,
- ½” wide elastic – 23” long,
- 1” to 1¼” wide webbing – two – 30” long strips for the handles,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine and a 90/14 or 100/16 needle for your sewing machine.
Please note, this is a “measure and cut pattern” meaning all pattern pieces are cut using cutting mat, rotary cutter, and ruler. No templates are provided/needed to make this bag! Perfect if you don’t have a printer at home. Fabric labels with measurements are included.
You will receive seventeen pages of clear, easy to follow step-by-step instructions and color photos to make this fantastic bag.
All measurements are in inches.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.