The ‘Just in time for tea’ bag is the perfect starter bag to set you on your bag journey or to add to your pattern collection.
Made using minimal materials and with options you can choose, you can make the bag to suit your confidence level.
This beginner-friendly pattern has:
- a magnetic snap top closure
- OR optional recessed zipper closure
- optional outside zipper pocket
- adjustable strap (fabric or vinyl)
- a separate base piece in a different fabric which can be vinyl, cork, or canvas, cotton of your choice (solid or non-direction print recommended for the base)
- simple slip pocket inside (or add pockets of your own design and choice)
An easy to follow pattern with detailed instructions and lots of pictures. Measurements are in both inches and cm.
The pattern is a combination of printed pattern pieces and a cutting chart with sizes.
Finished bag size 23cm x 25.5cm x 8cm (9” x 10” x 3”). Measurements are taken at the widest part.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.