JUNO WRISTLET features a fully lined interior as well as a front flap that completely hides five card slots. On the back of this wristlet, there is a zipper pocket that houses six secret card slots. The main zipper closure opens to a jetted pocket where you can safely store basic items like lip balm, keys and pens.
JUNO also comes with a D-ring strap to attach a wristlet strap which makes it easy to slip it around your wrist. It’s portable, flat, handy and roomy enough for an iphone 11.
Easy and quick to sew, JUNO can be made as gifts to family and friends. It will also make a lovely craft fair product. You only need few basic sewing skills and you will be sewing your lovely JUNO wristlet in no time.
What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let’s sew away!
The designer has created a YouTube video tutorial that is available as part of the pdf download.
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard),
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen),
- Thread to match all fabrics,
- A pressing iron or steam press,
- Two zippers (one main zipper, one exterior pocket zipper),
- Zipper foot (optional),
- One 1″ swivel hook,
- One 1″ D-Ring,
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter,
- Erasable marking pen.
The pattern includes:
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches),
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the wristlet with over 100 clear photos and an explanatory YouTube video tutorial,
- Pattern pieces are provided at the end of the instructions,
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern,
- Links to where you can find the pattern support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your make.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.