Make your own Christmas stockings in three sizes with this fun and festive sewing pattern and sewing tutorial.
• Three sizes: small, medium, large.
• Sewn-in hanger loops.
• Fold-over cuff detail.
• Fully lined with no raw edges or bias binding.
Sizing info (Height by Width) (All measured at the widest points):
• Small = 13.5″ (34 cm) by 8.5″ (22 cm).
• Medium = 19″ (48 cm) by 12″ (30 cm).
• Large = 20.5″ (60 cm) by 14.5″ (37 cm).
All of the designer’s tutorials are written in great detail to help beginner sewers. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but she will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
A sewing machine, a standard sewing machine foot (also known as a zigzag foot), coordinating thread, iron, sharp fabric scissors, pins or sewing clips, a ruler and chalk, or a vanishing ink marker pen.
• 10-page, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with clear photographs for every step to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer-drawn patterns/templates with seam allowances included.
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size.
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric.
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project.
• Instructions are written in English.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.