This is a very cute Japanese Knot Bag in two sizes. Make your own Knot Bag for your knitting project, or for sewing supplies. These are easy to make to follow step-by-step instructions + photos. This is a great pattern for beginners. These bags make a cute gift for any crocheter, knitter, or sewer! You can give a small bag away as gifts with a little surprise tucked inside.
- Exterior fabric,
- Lining fabric,
- Fusible fleece,
- Fusible interfacing,
- One metal snap or one sew-on magnetic snap closure.
- All general instructions (policy, printing, assembly, material, and more),
- Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements,
- Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (17 photos)
- NO TEMPLATES are needed to make these bags. You will need to measure and cut pattern pieces using a ruler, cutting mat, and a rotary cutter.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.