A double zipper wristlet/ crossbody purse sewing pattern that comes in three sizes. These beautiful, stylish and simple zipper pouches or purses are super-practical, stylish, and versatile. All three sizes can be made with or without a wristlet strap or a crossbody adjustable strap – the choice is yours!
• Stylish, practical, and highly functional clutch purse in three sizes.
• Outer zipper front pocket perfect for quick access.
• Versatile design with options for different versions – with or without front pocket flap.
• Internal card pockets x 4 for organization.
• Fully lined with no exposed seams.
• Clip-on wrist strap OR crossbody adjustable strap transforms your pouch into a stylish purse.
• A great way of using small pieces of precious fabric.
Sizing info: (width by height by depth):
Small = 7½” by 5¼” by 1½”.
Medium = 8½” by 5¾” by 2″.
Large = 9½” by 6¾” by 3″.
Intermediate: Some experience of bag patterns is required. Experience of sewing zips is useful but not essential as instructions are given in the pattern. Card Pockets require precision and accuracy.
You will get one document (23 pages) with easy-to-follow step-by-step detailed instructions and color photos, together with full-scale pattern templates from which you can make the zipper pouch in 3 different sizes.
Full-scale pattern templates AND a measurement chart for cutting directly with a rotary cutter. Templates are great for less experienced bag makers. Experienced sewists may prefer working from measurements – the choice is yours!
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.