The Itty Bitty Bowler is ideal for those who want to travel light. This bag holds your bare necessities. Great for theme parks & craft fairs! The Itty Bitty Bowler is also the perfect child-size bag. Make one as a gift for your daughter, granddaughter, or niece.
This pattern is domestic machine-friendly and can be sewn in all quilting cotton or a combination of quilt cotton, vinyl, or cork.
The Itty Bitty Bowler bag sewing pattern features:
– Front slip pocket with flap closure
– Back exterior zipper pocket
– 6 Credit card slots
– Slip pocket for cash
– Adjustable crossbody strap
Here’s an intro video to show you the bag – you’ll fall in love!
6.5″ high by 8″ wide by 2.5″ D · 17 cm by 20 cm by 6 cm.
Video tutorials available:
There are two sewing video tutorials available for this bag. Check them out below to see if this bag is right for your skill level – and perhaps to learn a new sewing trick or two.
– Exterior fabric – 1/3 yard (35 cm) Approx. + 3″ wide (8 cm) by 55″ long (140 cm) for the crossbody strap.
– Lining fabric – 1 yard (100 cm) Approx.
– Interfacing – 1 yard (100 cm) Approx. Lightweight woven fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex or Sew Fuse).
– * Woven interfacing is not required when using vinyl/cork/waterproof canvas.
– Stabilizer – 1/4 yard (23 cm) Approx. Decovil Light or two layers of Sew Fuse Plus.
– 10.5″ (27cm) #5 zipper tape for zipper panel + (one Zipper Pull).
– 6″ (15 cm) #5 or #3 zipper tape for exterior back zipper pocket+ (one Zipper Pull).
– One Magnetic Snap.
– 3/4″ hardware (D-Rings, Swivel Snap Hooks, Strap Slider, Strap Ends (optional).
– 55″ (140 cm) approx. by 1/2″ wide (13 mm) Double Fold Bias Binding if not making your own.
The pattern includes:
Step-by-step written instructions with photographs.
Two Video sewing tutorials via YouTube channel.
Immediate Pattern Download at Checkout.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.