The Isabella Pouch has a stylish rectangular shape that looks great on a dressing table or in your bathroom but is large enough if you need to pack for a trip away.
It is a soft pouch that opens up on the top with a zipper. It features a handle on each side for easy carrying, which makes it a perfect pouch for left and right-handers alike.
Two external zipped pockets make it easier to keep smaller essentials organized, and the main fully lined compartment can carry your toiletries, skincare, cosmetics, and more.
Isabella pouch is the perfect unisex item!
Height / Width / Depth.
15.5 cm (6”) / 23 cm (9”) / 10 cm (4”).
The designer has included a 32-minute video sewing tutorial showing you how to make her Isabella Pouch, which you can view below by clicking on the play button.
You will need the following list of supplies. (Please note that you may need an additional amount of fabric with a directional print):
- Height / Width,
- 35 cm / 145 cm (14” / 57”) External fabric: cotton canvas, faux leather, cork etc.,
- 30 cm / 145 cm (12” / 57”) Lining fabric: waterproof canvas, quilting cotton,
- 45 cm / 55 cm (18” / 22”) Stabilizer (optional): Fusible fleece, Decovil light,
- 80 cm / 145 cm (32” / 57”) Woven fusible interfacing: Stayflex, SF101, Wovenfuse,
- #5 Zipper 18 cm (7”) x 2,
- #5 Zipper 35 cm (14”) x 1,
- Name tag / care label x 1 (optional).
You will receive a PDF pattern and easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.