Sew your own triangle zipper pouches with a flat base, in 3 sizes with this PDF sewing pattern. Ideal for cosmetics, pens and pencils, hobby supplies and more.
• 3 sizes.
• Fully lined with no raw edges or binding.
• Zipper closure.
Sizing info (Height by Width by Length):
• Small = 7cm x 6cm x 15cm / 2.7″ x 2.3″ x 5.9″
• Medium = 9cm x 8cm x 19cm / 3.5″ x 3.1″ x 7.4″
• Large = 10cm x 10cm x 23cm / 3.9″ x 3.9″ x 9″
Beginner – Confident beginner. Basic sewing techniques and sewing machine knowledge would be helpful but I will help you along the way with clear instructions and photographs.
Materials needed (see the pattern for full details):
- Exterior fabric. Recommended – Cotton, Cotton-Canvas, Waxed Canvas, Oil Cloth, Quilting Cotton, Upholstery/Curtain Fabric,
- Lining fabric. Recommended – Quilting Cotton, 2oz-4oz PU Coated Nylon Waterproof Fabric,
- Fusible interfacing. Recommended – Non-Woven = Vliseline H250 or Pellon 809. Woven = Pellon SF101, Vliseline G700.
- One #5 zipper. For a beginner sewer, the designer recommends nylon zips as they are easier to work with. She uses using silver/gold tone nylon zips which are easier and cheaper but give the illusion of metal zips,
- Leather zip pull (optional),
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
• Easy to follow step-by-step instructions with lots of color photos to guide you along the way.
• Full-size, computer drawn patterns with seam allowances included.
• Includes both US letter size and A4 paper size.
• Dimensions in both Imperial and Metric.
• A detailed breakdown of the materials you need to create this project.
• Instructions are written in English.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.