The Iris Crossbody bag FREE sewing pattern is an adorable mini statement bag that is a perfect accompaniment to your wardrobe. The Iris is a quick and easy sewing pattern suitable for beginners.
Crafted with a minimalist design, this compact bag is finished with an interior zipper pocket, a front flap with a magnetic snap closure and a detachable, adjustable strap
– Front flap with a magnetic snap closure,
– Interior zippered pocket,
– Adjustable crossbody strap,
– Projector & Copy Shop files included.
9″ wide by 7″ high by 2.25″ deep.
– Basic sewing skills,
– Familiarity with sewing patterns,
– Installing a zipper,
– Installing a magnetic snap button.
Below in a short video you can see pictures of the bags the designer’s tester made.
- ½ yard (50 cm) of exterior fabric,
- ½ yard (50 cm) of lining fabric,
- 1 yard (1 meter) of fusible medium weight woven interfacing,
- ½ yard (50 cm) of foam interfacing/Decovil Light,
- One 7″ (18 cm) long #5 zipper,
- Two ¾” D-rings,
- One 1″ tri-glide slider for adjustable strap,
- Two 1″ swivel clasps for adjustable strap,
- One magnetic snap button,
- Rivets with long posts and rivet setter,
- Wonder clips/Pins,
- Teflon foot or walking foot if using vinyl or leather,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional or fussy cutting.
Includes thirty pages of step-by-step instructions with colour photographs and printable full pattern pieces including rectangular pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include a seam allowance.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.