This is an Eco-friendly and reusable lunch bag that is perfect for carrying food and drinks to school, work, and day trips. The insulated interior layers help to keep your cold foods cold and your hot foods hot.
This lunch tote features a zip top closure, interior slip pocket, and a handle with velcro closure that opens wide for easy accessibility.
It’s easy to make and great for beginners and beyond!
Insulated bag details:
– 9″ high by 7.5″ wide by 3.5″ deep.
– 7″ top zippered opening.
– 10″ handle with velcro closure that opens easily.
– Instructions for insulating materials to keep food cold.
– 5.5″ height by 6.5″ width interior pocket for napkins, etc.
Two PDF’s include:
1) Complete pattern pieces to print and cut out.
2) Ten pages of clear step-by-step instructions to make your bag with over twenty-five full color images of the bag in progress and design ideas.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.