The Infinity bag is a subtly elegant crossbody bag that delivers refined sophistication for every day. Thoroughly modern with a smart-casual feel, the Infinity crossbody bag is a highly useful, subtly luxurious crossbody bag. Perfect for the days when you want to go hands-free, the Infinity Crossbody bag makes a classy daily companion this season and beyond!
- Unique front infinity accent,
- Gusset with subtle piping,
- Classy strap connector,
- Two strap options: chain strap or buckle strap,
- Back slip and snap pocket,
- Zippered top opening,
- Interior slip pocket,
- Interior zippered pocket.
8¼” wide by 8½” high by 2⅜” deep.
Intermediate. Skills Required: Basic sewing skills, Familiarity with sewing patterns, Sewing curved seams, Installing a zipper. (See note below, more or less detailed instructions included depending on your skill level.)
- ½ a yard of exterior fabric,
- ½ a yard of contrasting fabric,
- ¾ of a yard of lining fabric,
- 3 yards of fusible medium weight woven interfacing,
- ¾ of a yard of foam interfacing,
- ¼ of a yard of a lightweight stabilizer such as Decovil Light or Cordura or similar,
- 20” long 1.8 mm piping cord (optional),
- One Magnetic Snap Button,
- One 10” long #5 all-purpose zipper,
- One 8” long #5 or #3 zipper,
- One metal zipper end (Optional),
- Double cap rivets or Chicago screws,
- Rivet setting tools
- Strap Option 1: Buckle Strap: Two ¾” wide D-rings, One ¾” wide buckle with prong, Two ¾” wide swivel clasps, ¾” Metal strap ends (Optional),
- Strap Option 2: Chain Strap: Four ¾” wide D-rings, 1 yard of bag chain, Pliers for bag chain.
Measurements are approximate and don’t account for directional or fussy cutting.
Two pattern versions explained ->
For beginner and intermediate level sewists: The Long Version of the pattern includes 65 pages of concise step-by-step instructions with colour photographs to help you through each step. The pattern also comprises printable pattern pieces (last 15 pages) including rectangular pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include seam allowance.
For advanced sewists: The Short Version of the pattern includes 37 pages of step-by-step instructions with colour photographs. The pattern also comprises printable pattern pieces including rectangular pattern pieces. All pattern pieces include seam allowance.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.