Create your own handy Hudson Pouch in four different sizes using this PDF pattern.
- Four sizes,
- Two design options – contrasting bottom or quilted,
- Side handle,
- Zipper tabs on each side of zipper for a professional finish,
- Both metric and imperial measurements.
Sizing info (width by height):
- X-Small = 5″ (13cm) by 3″ (8cm).
- Small = 7″ (18cm)by 3½” (9cm).
- Medium = 8″ (21cm) by 4½” (12cm).
- Large = 9″ (23cm) by 5½” (14cm).
Please note, this is a measure and cut pattern meaning all pattern pieces are cut using a cutting mat, rotary cutter, and a ruler. No templates are needed/provided to make this pouch!
You will receive nine pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos to make these handy zipper pouches in two different designs.
You will receive two files (one for metric, one for imperial measurements for your convenience).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.