Hot Pockets are fast fun pouches for all those long items you have.
They are great for storing your curling/straightening irons and electric toothbrushes while traveling.
These are also great for paint brushes, knitting needles, scissors, and sewing supplies. Anything long and thin that will not fit in a traditional pouch.
Best of all – these are super quick and easy to make!
You only need 2 fabrics ! Great way to use those Fat Quarters!!! No fancy hardware! Four closure options!
They also stack into each other when not in use for easy storing. Great as part of your traveling set.
This pattern comes in 3 sizes. Whether you use them to keep your make-up, sewing supplies or gadgets, you and your friends will love them.
They make great gifts or super sellers for craft fairs.
Small – 12“W x 4 1/2“H x x 2 1/2“D
Medium – 14“W x 5“H x 3“D
Large – 15“W x 5 1/2″H x 3 1/2″D
Materials: For all 3 Pouches
– 3 Fat Quarters or 7⁄8 yard – Exterior Fabric (Cotton, faux leather, denim or decorator fabrics) *Not recommented for directioanl fabrics
– 3 Fat Quarters or 7⁄8 yard – Lining Fabric (Cotton fabric) *Bosal Poly-Therm Heat Silver Reflective fleece can also be used for the Lining fabric or a silver heat reflective ironing board cover.
– 1 1/2 yards – Woven Interfacing (G700 or SF101) for Cotton fabric
– 7/8 yard – H640 Batting, fusible Thermolam, Stiff Stuff *Insul-bright Heat Resistant batting can also be used *S&S or Headliner NOT recommended
-3/4″W Hook & Loop Tape – 8“ Small, 9“ – Medium or 10“ – Large *Optional*
– Metal or Kam Snaps – *Optional
This is a PDF pattern: 25 pages of step by step instructions with color photos and 13 pages of full-size pattern pieces.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.