Introducing the Himalaya Crossbody Bag, the perfect accessory for any on-the-go lifestyle. This small bag is the ideal size for daily errands or a night out.
With four pieces on the front, this bag provides an opportunity to showcase your creativity and personal style by using various fabric combinations. Not only is the exterior customizable, but the interior also features a zipper pocket on the lining and a slip pocket on the opposite side, providing ample space to keep your belongings organized and easily accessible.
Whether you are running errands or going out with friends, the Himalaya Crossbody Bag is the perfect addition to any outfit, offering both fashion and function.
This bag features four pattern pieces on the front allowing you to create your own unique look by using different combinations of colours, materials, and textures. The Himalaya Crossbody Bag in this pattern is made with two complimentary colours for a sleek, contemporary look.
- An interior zipper pocket.
- An interior slip pocket.
- Magnetic snap button closure.
10″ (25 cm) high by 9.5″ (24 cm) wide by 3″ (7.5 cm) deep.
What’s needed to make a Himalaya Crossbody Bag:
- ½ yard/meter of vinyl accent 1 fabric,
- ½ yard/meter of vinyl accent 2 fabric,
- 1 yard/meter of quilting weight cotton for the lining,
- 1 yard/meter of Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 or equivalent),
- ½ yard/meter of Decovil Light or equivalent,
- A 4½” (11.5 cm) by 12½” (32 cm) piece of Decovil Heavy/Peltex or equivalent,
- One #5 9″ (23 cm) Zipper tape + Pull,
- Two magnetic snap buttons,
- One 1½” (38 mm) adjuster,
- One 1½” (38 mm) square rings,
- Two 1″ (25 mm) swivel hook,
- Ten Rivets 8 mm (10 mm if using thick fabric),
- Four 1″ (25 mm) square rings,
- Two ¾” (20 mm) D rings,
- Five purse feet,
- Leather hole punch,
- Rivet setting tool,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
The pdf pattern includes:
- 27 pages of easy step-by-step instructions with color photos to help you through each step.
- The pattern pieces with the instructions file that are compatible with A4 size.
- Separate pattern pieces for letter size to print in the home printer.
- A0 file for the projector or can be used to print pattern pieces in the local copy shop.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.