The Harley Pouch is a variation of the immensely popular Harlequin Pouch (also available for free here.) This cute clutch bag is just the right size to carry your essentials without feeling weighed down. Want to go hands free for the day? Use the snap on narrow strap to carry Harley on your shoulder or cross body for the maximum versatility.
The clutch has a neat pointed flap that closes with a magnetic snap.
Approx finished size 9½” (24 cm) by 6″ (15 cm) by 3¾” (9.5 cm)
Enjoy the step-by-step sewing video below.
- One fat quarter of fabric A,
- One fat quarter of fabric B,
- A piece 33″ (84 cm) by 6″ (15.25 cm) of fabric A or B for the strap and connectors,
- Lining fabric – 40 cm by width of fabric,
- Interfacing – 2-meter lightweight interfacing based on SF101 which is 20″ (50 cm) wide. Adjust accordingly,
- Fusible fleece or foam – 21¾” (55 cm) by 17¾” (45 cm),
- Two ¾” (2 cm) rectangular rings,
- One ¾” (2 cm) strap slider,
- Inside zipper pocket – 6½” (16.5 cm) No 3 zipper OR 8″ (20 cm) No 3 zipper tape,
- One magnetic snap.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.