The Happy Shopper Tote Bag is easy to make and can be made with or without piping and wadding to suit your own taste. It is a handy size open top shoulder bag with an external pocket and pockets inside, including one with a zip to keep your purse and phone safe.
This useful shoulder bag can be made from any firm fabric with an even weave. The designer used faux leather and cotton. Because the contrasting print can be cut from a fat quarter you can splurge on a gorgeous designer fabric. Or maybe you have some scraps leftover from another project.
Height 12” (30 cm), Width 14” (36 cm), Depth 4” (10 cm).
- Main Outer Fabric 0.5 meter (115 cm wide) or 5/8 yard (45” wide),
- Contrast Fat Quarter 1/3 yard (45” wide),
- Lining 1 meter (115 cm wide) or 1 yard (45” wide),
- Medium weight iron-on interfacing scraps,
- Wadding 0.5 meter (115 cm wide) or ½ yard (45” wide),
- one magnetic snap,
- One 9” zipper.
Includes a step by step guide with color photos and digitally drafted pattern pieces.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.