The outside of the wristlet features a half-moon front pocket secured with a magnetic snap and back zipper pocket that fits a cell phone. Inside it has a slip pocket and three card slots.
This pattern is primarily made for vinyl or cork, but it also contains instructions on how to make it using woven fabrics. It also gives you the options to make a plain lining or, using the” Alternative Lining Features Instruction”, add a slip pocket and card slots panel. And also included is an SVG file for the main Panel and Tassel if you like to use a cutting machine instead of cutting those pieces manually.
9″ wide by 5.5″ tall by 1.5″ deep.
• Main Body – 12” tall by 15” wide – Vinyl (Cork).
• Lining– 15” wide by 25” tall – Quilting Cotton.
• Interfacing– 4” tall by 6.5” wide – Decovil Light / Sewfuse Plus.
• Accent Fabric – 6.5” tall by 15” wide – Quilting Cotton / Canvas.
• Zipper – 17.25” – #5 Zipper Tape & two #5 Zipper Pulls.
• Hardware – One 14mm (18mm) Magnetic Snap; Two 6mm-9mm Rivet Sets, One 0.5” Swivel Clasp.
• Thread – Polyester Thread in Corresponding Colors.
• Interfacing – FS101 – ½ Yard.
• Hardware – One 0.5” D-Ring.
You Purchase will include:
– Main PDF Pattern and Instruction for Vinyl/Cork-based Wristlet.
– Alternative Fabric Instruction for Woven Fabric version of the Wristlet.
– Additional Lining Features Instruction – Slip Pocket & Card Slots.
– FREE – SVG File for Cutting Machine + Instructions for Main Panel & Tassel.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.