Mini is a convertible backpack crossbody bag with minimal hardware. This is the second design of the HailieJade collection. The “Mini 2” version is almost the same as the original HailieJade Mini but it does NOT have the hidden front zipper pockets. This makes it quicker and easier to sew for beginners.
It has a magnetic large edge lock closure, a slip pocket for your phone with a flap, and an interior sunglasses pocket. This is a great little backpack for beginners to sew with the added bonus of the convertible feature, so you can wear it as a traditional backpack, or as a crossbody bag too. Ideal for a busy day out.
There is a video tutorial included to guide you every step of the way.
Approximately 8″ wide by 9″ high by 5″ deep.
- Exterior: Waterproof Canvas, Cork, Vinyl – 18” wide by 54” high,
- Lining: Fabric – 10” wide by 22” high,
- Woven Interfacing – 10” wide by 22” high,
- Kraft-tex or Decovil Heavy for Zipper Stay – 8” wide by 1 1/2” high,
- Decovil Heavy OR Peltex for the Flap – 6 ¾” wide by 6 ¼” high,
- 1” Nylon Webbing – 87”,
- Foam (Fusible or Headliner) – 9” wide by 5 ¾” high,
- One Large Edge Lock,
- Two 1” Strap Adjuster,
- Three to five 1”- 1 ¼” Gate Rings – depending upon how you want to use your strap,
- Two 15mm spring snaps,
- 8” #5 Zipper Tape,
- One #5 Zipper Pull,
- Six Rivets and setting tool,
- Basic sewing supplies,
- A sewing machine.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.