This easy to sew classic zipper bag comes in three different sizes in the same pattern. It’s a simple lined bag with no raw edges, a wide flat base with plenty of room inside, and a zipper with neat ends. These bags are ideal for storing any number of items from craft supplies to cosmetics, to snacks for a road trip in the car.
Features of the Guernsey Zipper Pouch:
- 3 different sizes in the same pattern so you’ll always be able to pick the one that’s perfect for you
- a nice wide flat base so the bag will sit without falling over and spilling the contents
- bulk-free zipper construction for neat zipper ends
- easy to follow pattern with clear color step-by-step photo instructions
- The instructions come as a PDF download and include step by step written instructions with photos
Skill level: Beginner
Finished sizes (approximate):
Large – 9” long x 5.5” tall x 3.5” deep (22.5 x 13.75 x 8.75cm) approx
Medium – 8” long x 5” tall x 3.25” deep (20 x 12.5 x 8cm) approx
Small – 7” long x 4.25” tall x 3” deep (17.5 x 10.5 x 7.5cm) approx
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.