The ideal small clutch or wristlet bag for a night out. The Glam Girl Purse has a smooth curved shape and darts in the bottom to give it enough volume to carry all of your essentials without being bulky.
This Fat Quater Friendly and easy to sew clutch bag would be great for girlfriend gifts, make a matching set for bridesmaids, or simply to use to carry and store jewelry or cosmetics. The hidden strap connector nestles on the inside of the bag allowing you to snap on a strap to turn it easily from a clutch to a wristlet bag.
- Curvy and elegant – perfect for special occasions
- 2 different options for the perfect interior pockets, including a zipper pocket
- A magnetic snap closure to keep everything safe
10″ wide at bottom/ 8” wide at opening, 5.5″ tall, 2” deep (25/20 x 14 x 5 cm)
- FABRIC: in total, half a yard/metre of quilting-cotton-weight fabric in 2 or 3 different prints, depending on whether you’d like the inner pockets and flap in accent fabric or in main fabric.
- Approx. 1 fat quarter (45x55cm) of light-to-medium-weight interfacing like Pellon SF101 Shape Flex or Vilene G700
- 12×20” (50 x 30 cm) of fusible flex foam OR
- 1/4 yard (min 35” bolt width) of high-loft fusible fleece like Vilene H640 or Pellon Fusible Thermolam Plus (23 x 90 cm) or other type of medium- or heavy-weight interfacing providing stability+body
- Magnetic snap
- 1 D-ring – 1/2” (13mm) inner width – and a swivel clasp if you’re making a wristlet clutch
- 4 one-inch scraps of fusible fleece as base for magnetic snap and KAM snap
- For optional zip pocket: 6” (~15cm) or longer nylon coil zipper with 1″ width of zipper TAPE (=zipper #3)
- For optional large slip pocket: 1 set of KAM snaps, 6X4” (16×11 cm) of fusible fleece
Print on either A4 or Letter-sized paper
Dimensions included in both inches and cm
Cutting dimensions for rectangular pieces included as well as full-sized pattern pieces
The pattern includes 10 printable pattern piece pages, and 25 tutorial pages with full instructions, clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you get the best results.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern.