A slim yet roomy universal fit passport wallet with four recessed card slots, two passport areas, one slip pocket, one cash slot, and a zipper coin pouch.
This easy-to-follow PDF pattern walks you through each step, from printing to finishing your piece. Once completed, you will have your very own Gallivanter Passport Wallet, great for gifting or small business personal selling.
Confident Beginner looking to learn new techniques!
A 27-minute YouTube video from the designer accompanies the written instructions that you can view below by clicking on the play button below.
- Fat Quarter Cork, Thin Leather, or Vinyl,
- One 14 mm magnetic snap set,
- 16″ (40.5 cm) of Ribbon or Landscape Fabric for card slots,
- A Clear Ruler,
- Quick-dry fabric glue OR ¼” (6 mm) double-sided tape (DST),
- Coordinating thread,
- Clips (Wonder Clips, alligator clips, etc.),
- Optional – One 6″ (15 cm) zipper or longer (will cut to size) –
- Scrap piece of medium-weight interfacing for a magnetic snap.
An instant download PDF sewing pattern, 10 pages in total with all pattern pieces required. Print at home on 8.5″ by 11″ paper.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after purchase.
Designer’s copyright information:
This pattern is meant for personal use only. The pattern must be purchased retail and created by one person, in their home. This pattern is not for commercial use.