“FREEDOM TRIO SET” is a 3-piece collection of bag and wristlets. With small and medium wristlets as well as a large crossbody bag, the set is a complete solution for everyday general use.
They all feature a 3-colored front panel with zipper overlay (on only the large and medium sizes), back slip pocket closed with magnetic snaps, half gussets (on only the large and medium sizes) as well as a top zippered closure.
The large bag is big enough to fit bigger phones, a small writing pad, a medium sized wallet while the medium can hold smaller items like passport, cards, a small diary and can serve as a small make up kit. The small bag is ideal for jewelry, lip balm, hand sanitiser and any other little item. They can be used together or separately and will make lovely gifts and craft fair products. You only need to know how to install zippers and you will be sewing your lovely FREEDOM in no time. What are you waiting for? Grab your supplies and let’s sew away!
Video tutorial and sewalong available:
Rosie of Sew Stitchen Cold made a full video of FREEDOM TRIO on YouTube here:
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches)
- The bag comes in three sizes (large, medium and small)
- Step by step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 250 clear photos
- A4/ Letter, A0, Projector and SVG pattern pieces are provided in a separate zip file.
- Links to where you can find our support group and page in case you need help, support or want to show off your makes
- Coloring pages for you to bring your imagination to life with colored pencils or markers before cutting into your pretty fabrics.
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to leather, faux leather , vinyl, cork)
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen)
- Your chosen foam and fleece interfacing
- Thread to match all fabrics
- A pressing iron or steam press
- 5 multi-purpose zippers for the whole set.
- (4) x ¾” (20mm) swivel hooks for the complete set
- (4) x ¾” (20mm) D-Rings for the complete set
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter
- Erasable marking pen
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.