This Zipper Coin Pouch / Wristlet is a fun and quick sew and such a great scrap buster! It’s easily adaptable to fit any skill level. This pattern is designed to be used with vinyl or leather. Cork should work too. Two different sizes included. You’ll love the way the optional piping picks out the lovely rounded shape.
Beginner and up.
Small – 8” wide 5.25” tall.
Large – 9.5” wide 6” tall.
Vinyl or leather.
- 1/4 Yard Exterior fabric (Vinyl or Leather),
- 1/4 Yard Lining Fabric (Quilting Cotton/Canvas or Oil Cloth),
- 5” x4” Scrap for the Heart Cut Out,
- *Optional* 1/4 Yard Pellon SF101 (woven interfacing),
- *Optional* Premade Piping (18” For Small, 20” For Large),
- 1 – 7” All-Purpose Zipper (Small),
- 1 – 9” All-Purpose Zipper (Large),
- ½” D-Ring,
- Coordinating Thread,
- Basting Spray, Fabric Glue or Glue Stick.
30 minutes to 1 hour on average.
Video to make this pattern:
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. It consists of 4 pages (2 Instruction, 2 Pattern). Please download immediately after check out.