The Fold-N-Go wallet pattern has everything you’ll ever want in a wallet. This pattern provides four different ways to carry your Fold-N-Go. You’ll also be able to carry your phone, 12 credit cards, cash, receipts, and small items securely.
SEWING PATTERN INCLUDES:
- Step by Step Written Instructions with Photographs
- Video Sewing Tutorial via YouTube Channel
- Immediate Pattern Download at Checkout
THE FOLD-N-GO WALLET FEATURES:
- Phone Pocket
- 12 Card Slots
- 2 Slip Pockets for Cash or Receipts
- 2 Zipper Pockets
VERSATILE CARRYING OPTIONS:
- Fanny Pack
- Confident Beginner
FINISHED SIZE: 4.5” H x 8.25” W x .75” D
Want to know if this pattern is just right for your level of sewing skills? Check out the step by step video tutorial below.
- (2) 8” #3 or #5 Zippers or 6.75” (17.15 cm) x2 of Zipper Tape & (2) Zipper Pulls (1) Magnetic Snaps (1) Turn Lock
- 3/4 yard of quilt cotton for exterior fabric
- 3/4 yard of quilt cotton for lining fabric
- 1/2″ Elastic cut to 1 3/4″
- 1 1/2 yard woven interfacing such as Pellon ShapeFlex SF101 or Sew Fuse
- 1/4 yard of Decovil Light or Sew Fuse Plus
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.