The Flourish Clutch is a elegant sewing pattern for creating a framed clutch in a rectangle frame. This pattern is simple to put together and ends up with fantastic results. You can create it from luxurious silks and satins for an evening clutch, or use a beautiful patterned cotton for a more casual look. It can even be made with thin vinyl or leather. You can make it in three sizes. This pattern is best for intermediate sewers and up. Diagrams and a photo tutorial are included.
Small: 8” long, 3.5” tall, 3.5” deep, (20cm x 9cm x 9cm)
Medium: 9” long, 5” tall, 5” deep, (25.5cm x 12.5cm x 12.5cm)
Large: 11” long, 5” tall, 5” deep, (30.5cm x 12.5cm x 12.5cm)
(See last picture for exact amounts)
– Exterior fabric, interior fabric
– Fusible Fleece interfacing
– Lightweight woven fusible interfacing
– Medium-weight sew-in interfacing
– Foam interfacing
– (1) rectangle purse frame, 6″x3″ or 8″x3″. The Large purse is made with a 8″ frame, the Medium and Small sizes are both made with a 6″ frame. All sizes include modifications for a frame that is 2.5″ high instead of 3″.
WHERE DO I BUY THESE FRAMES?
You can buy interfacing and frame kits for this pattern here – FRAME KITS
This pattern includes 18 pages of instructions, with detailed diagrams and a photo tutorial. There are 22 pages of the printable pattern. Pattern instructions are given in both inches and centimeters. This can be printed on Letter or A4 paper. The pattern provides alternate interfacing suggestions. Also included are an A0 printshop large format file and a projector file (both optional).
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern.