This Enya Wallet sewing pattern comes with a lot of options so you can sew it exactly as you like. Sew it as a regular wallet, carry it with a wrist strap as a small wristlet purse, or all a longer strap and wear it as a small and cute crossbody bag.
Inside you will find a multitude of pockets and places for storage. Space for cards, notes, coins, ID card, phone, pen and chapstick or keys, This wallet has room for it all!
• Eight card pockets, an interior zippered coin pocket and a bill pocket keep your credit cards and money handy.
• Front quick access pocket for something you need frequently such as an ID card, or a bus pass.
• A phone pocket that will fit any phone size.
• An extra zippered pocket on the outer back for coupons, or coins.
• Main compartment for additional items a wallet alone cannot hold, like a lipstick, a USB or a pack of keys.
The design allows you to make the wallet all in a solid color and enjoy the interest from the seamlines, or mix and match your prints from your favorite fabrics for something colorful.
Approx. 9″ wide, 5″ tall, 3/4″ deep (23 x 13 x 2 cm)
- Fabric in total: 1 yard
- A total of one yard (from a 20” bolt) of interfacing+fusible fleece
- plus interfacing for strap: 51” x 1” (129×2.5cm) if quilting cotton weight is used for strap
- 3 nylon coil zippers: one 10” (25 cm), two 7” (18 cm)
- magnetic snap
- 4 swivel clasps + 3 D-rings + strap slider adjuster – 1/2” (13mm) inner width (for straps +keyholder)
Print on either A4 or Letter-sized paper
Dimensions included in both inches and cm
Cutting dimensions included as well as full-sized pattern pieces
The pattern includes 44 tutorial pages with full instructions, clear step-by-step photos, plus tips to help you get the best results.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern.