The Eena Bag is a cross body bag with a see-through swoosh on the front that is perfect for nights out or daytime walks around the city!
The front also features a slip pocket that creates the look of the swoosh and is large enough to hold a phone. Inside there is a slip pocket which covers an internal zipper pocket… this way the view from the outside into the bag isn’t to look directly at a zipper!
On the back we have another zipper pocket for quick access when out and about. Inside the bag it is bound rather than a birthed bag. There are D rings on each side to attach a strap.
This listing is for the instant downloadable pattern templates and booklet. This includes full colour step-by-step written instructions, and full sized templates to print, SVG’s and Projector file as well as a free video tutorial.
Swipe through the images to see some of the fantastic tester bags and to get inspiration!
6 5/16″ (16 cm) high by 9 1/4″ (23.5 cm) wide by 2 9/16″ (6.5 cm) deep.
As well as full written instructions that you can sew along to, there is a full 46-minute video step-by-step tutorial on the designer’s YouTube channel that you can watch below. Watch the free video tutorial to see how its made before purchasing or to sew along to!
- ¼ meter of main fabric,
- A piece of clear vinyl measuring 16cm by 25cm,
- ½ meter of lining fabric,
- ¼ meter of woven interfacing,
- ½ meter of non-woven interfacing,
- Fusible Foam (measuring 75cm by 18cm),
- Two 25mm (1″) D rings,
- Two 38mm (1.5″) Lobster Clasp,
- One 38mm (1.5″) Slider,
- One 21cm (8¼”) #3 or #5 zipper (or tape and pull),
- One 21cm (8¼”) #5 Zipper (or tape and pull),
- One 29cm (11 7/16″) #5 Zipper Tape. Optional: and two pulls (facing each other),
- 144cm (56 11/16″) 38mm (1½”) webbing,
- 153cm (60″) bias binding or fold over elastic,
- Six Rivets (Four for the strap, two for the bag) – the designer used 8mm (5/16″) Post Rivets (or you can use ChicagoScrews),
- Along with usual sewing tools, you will also benefit from having:Double sided quilting tape, pinking shears, clips, walking foot, zipper foot, and a Microtex needle (the designer used a 90 size).
The sewing patterns have full seam allowance included as explained in the pattern.
- Full step-by-step written instructions with photos in both Letter and A4 PDFs.
- Full sized templates to download and print.
- SVG’s for digital cutting machines.
- Projector Files.
- Full video tutorial for you to sew along with (or if you get stuck) on Youtube.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after checkout.