This sewing pattern is a fully comprehensive, step-by-step photo tutorial that shows you how to make beautiful, simple zipper pouches in a whopping 5 sizes! These pouches are super-practical and versatile and have a wide range of uses, from a little coin or notions purse, to a large zipper project bag. This is a great way to use up small scraps of precious fabrics, or destash using small pieces. They’ll make great gifts for teachers or friends, or a fantastic way to fill up your craft stall at the local market!
– No fussy zipper tabs – simple instructions for inserting a zipper in a straightforward way
– Versatile size range – lots of options and suitable for a wide variety of uses
– Large bases for protection – strong and sturdy
– A great way to use up small scraps of precious fabric
– Lots of photos and tips to help you achieve a perfect, professional finished
Full-scale pattern templates provided PLUS a guide to measuring and cutting directly with a rotary cutter (if you don’t want to use templates).
Sizing info/finished dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth):
Xsmall – 6¼ X 4 X 2
Small – 7¼ X 4½ X 2
Medium – 8¼ X 5½ X 2½
Large – 9¼ X 6 X 3
Xlarge – 10¼ X 6½ X 3¼
Skill level: Improving beginner – knowledge of basic sewing techniques and familiar with using a sewing machine. Some experience of inserting zippers is helpful but not essential.
You will receive 13 pages of clear, easy to follow step by step instructions and color photos, together with full-scale pattern templates from which you can make the zipper pouch in 5 different sizes.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.