“DOFF MY HAT” BAG is a cute and fun hat-shaped design with zipper closure on the hat top as well as a detachable shoulder/ crossbody/ backpack strap to wear the bag around easily. This small yet classy bag features a big space on the inside, great for holding a mobile phone, a wallet, cosmetics, glasses, and other little items.
DOFF MY HAT features a fully lined interior.
Is suitable for an intermediate-level sewist or any adventurous beginners because of the slightly tricky stitching around the curves and is finished using the binding method.
What’s needed to make a Doff My Hat Bag:
- Your chosen fabrics (such as, but not limited to 100% cotton , leather , faux leather , home decor fabric, cork , denim or jacquard),
- Your chosen medium weight interfacing (based on the thickness of the fabrics chosen),
- Your chosen foam stabilizer,
- Kraftex/ Decovil Light or any other chosen alternative,
- Thread to match all fabrics,
- A pressing iron or steam press,
- One multi-purpose zipper,
- Two 1″ swivel hooks,
- Four 1″ Rectangular-Rings and one 1″ adjuster,
- A pair of scissors or rotary cutter and erasable marking pen.
The pdf pattern:
- Imperial and metric measurements are used throughout the pattern (cm and inches).
- A4/ Letter, A0, and Projector pattern pieces are provided in a separate zip file.
- The bag comes in only one size.
- Step-by-step detailed instructions on how to make the bag with about 100 clear photos.
- Inspiration photos made by testers are included in the pattern.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.