This Dino Pencil Case is a cute sewing pattern with full printable patterns, full photo written instructions, a video tutorial, plus bonus SVG and Projector files if you want to use them.
This dinosaur will make a great gift for young and old alike! He holds quite a lot and can be resized if you’d like to.
This pencil case is a confident beginner pattern due to the curved zip but the designer hopes that you will give it a go even if you haven’t sewn in a curved zip before!
As well as full written instructions that you can print out and sew along too, there is a full video step-by-step tutorial on the designer’s YouTube channel. You can view the 23-minute video for the Dino Pencil Case below.
– One Fat quarter of the main fabric.
– One Fat quarter of contrasting fabric(s).
– One fat quarter of lining fabric.
– One zipper tape and pull or zip 8 1/4″ (21 cm).
– 1/2 meter of medium interfacing.
– 1/2 meter of fusible fleece.
– Two safety eyes (or use rivets, buttons, etc!).
– Thread to match.
– The PDF patterns can be printed directly on standard A4 or US letter paper.
– The sewing patterns have full seam allowance included.
– You will also receive SVG files for a cutting machine as well as projector files if you prefer these cutting methods.
– Full step-by-step written instructions with photos.
– Full video tutorial for you to sew along with or if you get stuck on Youtube.
Please note that this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download it immediately after check out.