The Dana 3-in-1 tote & bag is the perfect carry-all bag for market, school, beach, or work.
The pattern comes with three style variations: classic tote, fold-over tote and, crossbody purse with zipper closure.
With two handles and the adjustable strap, you can wear Dana as a crossbody bag or a shoulder bag, or you can skip these altogether and use her as a large clutch.
The Dana tote & bag features an external zipper pocket on the back and a slip pocket on the front which can be either secured by a magnetic snap or divided into two smaller compartments. In addition, you can add cargo and slip pockets in the lining to keep your small items organized. The large main compartment can hold a tablet, book, wallet, and other essentials with the option of a recessed zipper closure for added security.
This is a must-have versatile bag for your wardrobe, and a must-have sewing pattern for your stash. Three totally different bags from the same pattern!
- Width 42 cm (16 1/2”).
- Height 40 cm (15 3/4”) V1 & V2 or 26 cm (10 1/4”) V3.
- Depth 12 cm (4 3/4″).
Materilas needed – depends which version of the bag you sew. See pattern instructions for full details:
- 80 cm / 145 cm (32” / 57”) of external fabric,
- 90 cm / 145 cm (36” / 57”) of lining fabric,
- 60 cm / 90 cm (27” / 36”) of heavyweight stabilizer (V2 or V3),
- 160 cm / 145 cm (63” / 57”) of lightweight interfacing,
- Two 2.5 cm (1”) D- ring (V2 or V3),
- Two 2.5 cm (1”) Swivel hook (V2 or V3),
- One 2.5 cm (1”) Strap slider / adjuster (V2 or V3),
- One 12 mm (½”) Magnetic snap,
- Seven to fifteen (depending on version) Rivets (optional),
- One 32 cm (13”) #5 Zipper,
- One 45 cm (17”) #5 Zipper (optional for V1 & V2),
You will receive a PDF pattern and easy to follow step by step instructions with color photos to make this bag.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.