An amazingly spacious wallet or travel organizer that has pockets for everything, suitable for fabric, cork, or vinyl. Great for domestic machines and can be made for women or men.
- A curved zip top that opens wide to easily see contents,
- Outer pocket for phone or glasses,
- Spacious inside compartment,
- Large compartment for notes, documents, or passports,
- A generous zipped coin section,
- Six Credit card slots, each one large enough to hold numerous cards,
- Handy inside pocket for phone, glasses, and keys,
- Fully lined,
- Options for a wrist or cross-body strap,
- Turns through a pocket so no unsightly seams.
The designer says don’t fear the curved zip, as she shows you every snip and stitch to achieve a lovely smooth curve on the zip edge, and the video tutorial (included with the pattern) shows everything in fine detail.
Layers are engineered to make them ideal for domestic machines.
This is a terrific multipurpose wallet. Use it as a wallet to pop in your bag, or stylish enough to carry on its own, with your everyday needs inside, even as a wristlet or cross-body.
It’s a great pattern for men too –for carrying phones, keys, cards, cash, and mask.
It is the perfect size for a Travel Organiser – documents, passports, currency, and tickets fit snugly and safely inside.
The front and back panels can be embellished, however, if you wish – add an embroidery, an applique, or a feature print to make it your own.
The pattern comes with complete instructions featuring diagrams and photos plus a step by step video tutorial.
The finished size is 8 ¾” (22.5 cm) by 5″ (13 cm).
There’s a video tutorial included when you purchase this pdf sewing pattern. However, in the meantime watch this video introduction by pressing the play button.
- Outer Fabric – 50 x 50cm (20 x 20”) Medium weight fabrics including – canvas, home decor weight cotton, waterproof canvas, cork, vinyl, oilskin, denim.
- Lining – 0.5 m (½ yard) – Any lightweight fabric such as quilt weight cotton.
- Fusible Interfacing – 0.5 m (½ yard) – Medium weight fusible interfacing (MWFI) such as Vilene F220, G700, Pellon SF101.
- 14” or longer #5 bag zip.
- 8” or longer #3 or #5 zip.
- Optional for adding a wrist strap – 1 x ½” D-ring and ½” swivel hook.
There are thirty-three pages of full-color tutorial-style instructions with detailed photos that will walk you through making a professional-looking wallet in no time.
- Video Tutorial included,
- Full-sized computer drafted PDF pattern pieces included,
- All measurements are given in inches and cm,
- Complete, easy to follow instructions,
- Full-color photos for every step,
- Relevant sewing tips,
- A list of material requirements and suggestions,
- Printer-friendly. Prints on US letter size or A4 paper,
- Size check feature to verify your printer settings,
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern. Please download immediately after check out.