The Crossbody Wallet is an easy hands-free bag for all your needs. It’s a versatile crossbody that converts to a wallet and a wristlet with a simple switch of the straps.
It features a main zippered closure with an additional zippered pocket on the purse back. The interior has credit card slots with a slip pocket for smaller items.
Perfect for quick trips when you only need necessities.
This can be made with quilted fabric or not. Instructions included for both.
A pattern designed for the confident beginner.
– 7.5″ wide by 4.75″ long.
– 34″ removable shoulder strap.
– 6″ wristlet strap.
Needs very little fabric:
- ⅜ yard for the main fabric (44″ wide).
- ¼ yard for the lining fabric (44″ wide).
This purchase includes:
– Ten pages of instructions.
– Pattern pieces to print on regular paper.
– Full color images of the bag in process to make it simple for you.
– Sewing tips to make things easier.
Please note this is a digital download PDF file, not a paper sewing pattern or a finished product. Please download immediately after check out.